Translate

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

We Have Arrived At Yellowstone

Breakfast at the hotel was good. Joey threw me under the bus, saying I was egging on the girls last night. Playing along with them and their dolls. By playing I mean beating up the dude from Frozen. I forgot his name. Roloff?
I have a hard time ignoring kids.

These mountains are beautiful. Snowing now as we enter Wyoming. Wind moving fast. Before we arrived in Wyoming we stopped at a rest area and almost froze to death. It was snowing. In late June.

I'm from the South. I usually don't see snow in the winter.

As soon as we crossed into the mountains you can see and feel the difference in temperatures and weather

Beautiful shots. Stopped for gas and it’s warm again. Mountains here are weird. Have seen so many pronghorn and an 11,000 foot snow capped mountain.

John learned their are 600 grizzly in there and he’s freaking out. Looking for bear spray.

In the Bridger-Tetons. Gorgeous. So many pictures.

Whoa! Grizzly bear. Buncha idiot tourists taking its picture and its 50 yards away. Still...impressive cool

Now I’m a idiot tourist walking up. It would not be the first stupid thing I’ll do this week.

Wow. Seen mule deer. A moose. Got to the camp and looking around, crowded but plenty of amenities. No cell service though.

Got lots of pictures of Jenny Lake I think and the Tetons, which is where the book I’m reading is based. Deliberately chosen. Westerns are better read if you've been there and have a point reference.


No comments:

Post a Comment