Translate

Friday, November 9, 2018

What Kind Of Superhero Would I Be?

I recently got hooked on a show called My Hero Academia. It's an anime about a world where almost everyone has superpowers and go to a hero school if possible.

One of the main characters is Deku, who didn't have any powers-called "quirks" on the show. He was given one by the world's most famous hero. Imagine Superman giving you his superpowers and retiring.

If I was my own superhero, what would I be?

Not Batman. That comes with dead parents. But I'll take some aspects of his.
Not Superman or even Captain America.

What would I be as a superhero?

Moral. Competent. Street-Smarts with head smarts. Wise. Gentle, generous, kind and a comforting presence to be around. Calm yet firm. Some things he wouldn’t allow...
Noble.

What would that look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment